Top 10 Free Weekly Plans:
This week´s FREE plans in Madrid feature events that are worth a special mention like DiscoSalad and St Patrick´s Party celebrations. If the plans are useful and interesting,please like and share them!
1. Ernest et Célestine: The French Institute will screen this heartwarming animation about friendship between unlikely candidates.The film is of franco-belgian origin and forms part of the francophone week at the institute. The screening on the 18th of March starts at 8pm in calle Marqués de la Ensenada, 10 near Metro Colón – Alonso Martinez.
2. Amos Gitai. Ana Arabia: The Reina Museum screens this docu-film about the daily life of a jewish and muslim community in the Jaffa and Bat Yam areas in Israel.The screening starts at 7pm on the 17th of March in the Edificio Sabatini of the museum located at Calle Santa Isabel, 52 near metro Atocha.
3. Madrid 1910-1935: A sample photo sequences and fragments of the life of Madrid in the period in which underwent a major urban transformation at the Conde Duque Alberto Aguilera (Calle de Alberto Aguilera, 4 near metro San Bernado).
4. Utopic Bazaar : A special sale of fashion and crafts located in a co-working space that also offers live music, workshops and a bar area.The cowering area is located in Calle Colegiata, 9, Madrid.The markets occurs every Saturday and Sunday (from 12 to 22 on Saturdays and and from 11 to 17 on Sundays)
5. Mercado de Moda de Moncloa: A weekly sale of the independent designers that offer their creations with performances and workshops included in the event.Location:Calle Arcipreste de Hita, 10(Metro Moncloa).
6. La Buena Vida:Meet with people that are worth talking about: entrepreneurs, producers , experts and journalists at this market.The opening drink is an invitation.Join this Saturday,15th of March at HUB Madrid located in
C/ Gobernador, 26.
7. Bicycle Repair Workshop: ESOA La Dragona is a auto-managed space that opens its doors for bicycle owners to use their tools and space to repair their bicycle until June 2014. ESOA La Dragona is open from 8pm till 10pm and is located at Av de Daroca, 90 near metro Elipa.
8. DiscoSalad: This is a culinary event that will make attendants discover innovative culinary concepts and surprising ingredients in an international ambience.Attendance is free and afterwards the participants can taste the delicious results.Confirm attendance on Facebook or here
9. Vintage and Art Deco:Catch this workshop to learn all the latest tricks and trade in vintage and antigue deco in Moda Shopping (metro Santiago Bernabeu).Check availabilities here:The exposition and workshops run till the 16th of March.
SAN PATRICK´S PARTY:
10: Saporem: Enjoy an anticipated celebration of Saint Patrick, patron of Ireland, with a beer party thanks to Guinness , the international Irish beer. On Sunday March 16, from 19:00 to 11:00 p.m., you can enjoy the real taste of Ireland and sounds of the country. DJ Martin Milone will entertain the crowd. There will also be entertainment, gifts and a special menu burger for the night before the feast of the saint.This party is at Terraza interior Saporem (Ventura de la Vega, 5)