There is a lookout point located in the great tower of the palace and for the first time, it is accessible to the public to discover privileged views of the city of Madrid. Crowning the building, it offers the visitor its central point with a 360º urban landscape of Madrid.
The difficulty it gives the visitor to interpret the landscape, or recognize the outstanding buildings in the variegated profile of Madrid, led the design and placement of planes that place the viewer in the context of the city and can recognize and pinpoint the location of what is you see, making it more pleasant and an interesting visit.
Passes every 30 minutes.
First morning shift at 11: 00h.
Last afternoon shift at 18.30h.
Closed Mondays, 1 and 6 January, 1 May and 24, 25 & 31 December.
The visit to the viewpoint is priced per person 2 € for adults and 0.50 € for children under 12 years. The visits will take place every 30 minutes approximate. The tours are free every first Wednesday of the month and on 2 May & 15 May – 12 October. Such days will be necessary to acquire a free ticket per person at the box office CentroCentro.
Buy tickets online: www.centrocentro.shop.secutix.com
• You access the Mirador from the 6th floor through a staircase of 88 steps.
• It is recommended to generally use the stairs, given the architectural uniqueness of this historic building and in order to ensure the smooth flow in the circulation of the public.
• The use of lifts is a priority for people with motor difficulties, reduced mobility or adults with pushchairs.
• For safety reasons capacity and waiting times may vary, having established passes every 30 minutes, time that the visit should last.
• Minors may only visit the Mirador accompanied by an adult.
• CentroCentro reserves the right to close or change without notice schedule visit the Mirador for safety or because of possible inclement weather. In the temporary closure of facilities, shifts delivered to closing hours are void, and will reimburse the ticket price.